Sengkang Central Residences is a new upcoming condo right beside Buangkok MRT that offers you unparalled connectivity and convenience.
This condo will be located on top of a shopping mall, bus interchange and MRT station.
Similar to other mixed developments around Singapore such as Bedok Residences and Hillion mall, such integrated types of development are very popular because of their convenience and retail offering.
You can truly live in tranquility amidst urban vibrancy. Imagine the life you can live, where your soul is renewed and you are like on a vacation every single day.
Let the pictures of Sengkang Central Residences do the talking
- Condo name: Sengkang Central Residences
- Developer: Capitaland and CDL
- Location: Sengkang Central, next to Buangkok MRT station
- District 19
- 99 year leasehold
- Approx 700 units in total
- 9 blocks of 8-10 storey residential towers
- Mixed development comprising residential, commercial space on top of a bus interchange and MRT station (maximum convenience and shopping choice!)
- Buangkok MRT station is 3 stops from Serangoon station and 9 from Dhoby Ghaut station
- 1 car park lot per unit
- 2022 quarter 3 expected completion / TOP
- Nearby amenities:
- Nearby primary schools: Palm View, Punggol, North Vista, Yio Chu Kang, Nan Chiau, Montfort
- Nearby secondary schools: Hougang, Anchor Green, Holy Innocents, CHIJ St Joseph’s, Pei Hwa, Compassvale
- Shopping malls: Compass Point, Hougang Green, Rivervale Plaza, Fernvale Point, Seletar Mall
- Recreation: Hougang stadium
- Showflat details will be out shortly
Sengkang Central Residences condo location
Units, pricing and sizes
Unit sizing of the Sengkang Central Residences is provided as follows. Sizes are typical and in line with many of Singapore’s other new condos.
- 1 bedroom: 424 to 474 sqft
- 1+study: 517 sqft
- 2 bedroom: 616 to 775 sqft
- 2+study: 775 to 861 sqft
- 3 bedroom: 904 to 980 sqft
- 4 bedroom: 1,152 to 1,173 sqft
- 5 bedroom: 1,302 sqft
Pricing will be released shortly as the developer likes to keep it close to their chest and prevent competitors from under-cutting them.
Based on pricing around the area and generally how it has moved across Singapore, pricing is expected to be around S$1,100 to S$1,200 psf.
These prices are very competitive considering you get the convenience of living right atop a transport node and having to walk less than 3 mins to get to a bus or MRT station.
Sengkang Central Residences will offer facilities that are in line with other new condominiums in Singapore.
Such facilities include full length swimming pools, sometimes up to 100m. Gym. BBQ pit. Fitness corner. Function rooms. Hydrotherapy pools.
Some condos even offer simulated golfing ranges.
To skip the queue and get priority, leave your details with us and we will walk you through the purchase of your life.
Floor plans here
Download the floor plans of Sengkang Grand here.
World renowned developer – Capitaland and CDL
The Sengkang Central Residences condo is built by two of Singapore’s most reputable developers, Capitaland and CDL.
With assets under management of more than S$100b combined, these two developers have extensive experience of more than 50 years building Singapore’s housing and infrastructure.
Trust them to provide the most competitive and luxurious fittings for the upcoming condo.
Rental potential of Sengkang Central Residences
Located near the future cross-Island MRT line, the condominium will stand to benefit when the line is operational around 2030.
Seletar Aerospace and Sengkang West Industrial Park are nearby, offering a good source of tenants for landlords.
Similarly, the upcoming Punggol Digital district set to complete around 2030 will attract a mass of talent, professors, workers and students who will need accommodation in the area.
Based on what recent rental transactions are fetching, investors can expect the following rental amounts for the condo
- 1 bedroom: S$2,000 to S$2,500 per month
- 2 bedroom: S$2,400 to S$3,200 per month
- 3 bedroom: S$2,800 to S$4,000 per month
These amounts are after factoring the convenience and connectivity that is offered by Sengkang Central Residences since it is situated right atop an MRT station and bus interchange.
It is fair to expect that rental rates commanded by the development will be higher than those in the surroundings.
Get ready to own your home that offers fantastic convenience and connectivity! A home away from home – Sengkang Central Residences
- Met the 5 year minimum occupation period (MOP) if you stay in a HDB flat
- Enough cash and CPF to meet the downpayment of 25% of property price
- Got an indicative loan in principle approval of the loan amount you can take. This is easy – we can do it for you or you can ask a banker to do a quick calculation for you. You need your income (or the combined income of those buying), number of credit cards, any outstanding monthly payments (car, furniture, other houses etc). Contact us and we can connect you with a banker.
- If you are buying your second or third property, regardless of being a Singaporean or PR, ensure you have enough money to pay the Additional Buyer Stamp Duty
- If you are a PR or foreigner, ensure you have enough cash or CPF to pay the Additional Buyer Stamp Duty
- If you have any outstanding loan, ensure you can make the cash downpayment because the next loan you take will be <75% of purchase price