Property Strategy Report (PSR)
The PSR comprises key information that residential property owners or potential buyers should know. This will be applicable for you whether you are looking for a new or resale property.
The PSR will consist of the following:
- Property price and rental indexes provided by all reputable providers (URA, NUS, SRX etc.) for you to keep track of where the market is heading
- Projects with the highest and lowest capital gains over the last 5 years. Use this to identify projects that have a track record of providing large gains.
- Projects with the highest rental yield in all 28 districts in Singapore and high average rental per square feet. Relevant for property investors who want to identify projects that have a high rental yield.
- Projects where the latest prices are at a significant discount to historical highs. Relevant for property investors who are looking for fire-sale units and those that are selling at a discount.
- Map with pricing of all new condominiums currently being sold by developers or those that will be shortly launched for sale. Relevant for buyers who are looking for a new condominium unit and want to compare prices across projects or across the island.
- Number of available units and prices in all new condominiums for sale. Relevant for buyers who are looking for a new condominium unit and want to know which have the most variety of units.
- List of all property auctions being held by brokerage houses. Relevant for buyers who are looking for potential undervalued properties.
- Bonus for free: Latest and historical HDB prices in all towns and for all room types (2 to 5 bedrooms and executive units)
The PSR will be sent out once a week every Sunday evening.