The Tre Ver condo (former Raintree Gardens) at Potong Pasir is an upcoming development slated to be launched by UOL and UIC. Sitting on the site of the previous Raintree Gardens, the Tre Ver will consist of 729 units that are affordably priced for buyers and investors.
This post will give you a review of the Tre Ver condo, pricing, floor plans, site plans, showflat location and information you need to make a wise investment decision.
Use the following quick navigation content page or contact us immediately to register your interest.
- Condominium summary
- Key selling points
- Condominium location
- Unit mix
- Floor plans
- Showflat location
- Site plan
- Gallery and views
- Condominium facilities
- Surrounding amenities i.e. Transport, education, healthcare, shopping/entertainment and outdoor/fitness amenities
- Contact us/register interest
- Other project information
|Developer||UVD Projects Pte Ltd. (JV of UOL and United Industrial Corporation|
|Address||110 Potong Pasir Ave 1 (350110)|
|Showflat location||To be announced|
|No of units||729|
|No of blocks||TBA|
|Tenure||99 years leasehold|
- Walking distance to Woodleight and Potong Pasir MRT
- Near Stamford American International School
- Near St Andrew’s Junior School, Bendemeer Primary, Cedar Primary, First Toa Payoh, Hong Wen, Kheng Cheng School, Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary, Maris Stella High School, Pei Chun Public School, St Gabriel’s Primary School, Yangzheng Primary
- 5 MRT stops to Dhoby Ghaut
- 6 MRT stops to City Hall
- 7 MRT stops to Raffles Place
- Near Bidaddari new town and integrated park
- Located right beside Sungei Kallang
- Conveniently located near Kallang Park Connector that leads to Kallang, Sports Hub and Bishan Ang Mo Kio Park
Tre Ver condo is located along Kallang River and near Woodleigh and Potong Pasir MRT.
The showflat location for Tre Ver will be released shortly. Please contact us so that we can invite you for the preview sessions when held.
There are a total of 729 units at the Tre Ver condo, so there will be a good mix of 1 to 5 bedroom units. Contact us for more information.
Please contact us, for more information about the floor plans.
The former Raintree Gardens development was sold for S$334 million, above the reserve price of S$315m.
At a price of S$797 psf per plot ratio (psf ppr), the possible selling price could be in the mid S$1,000 psf range.
The showflat location of Tre Ver will be published once confirmed by the developer. Please contact us so that we can inform you when the showflat location is out and when preview sessions are being held.
Gallery and views
With a sizable number of units at 729, the Tre Ver will likely be a condominium with a full suite of facilities ranging from swimming pools, gym, reading room, bbq facilities and more.
The following will give you an idea of the transport, education, healthcare, shopping/entertainment and fitness/outdoor amenities around the development.
Tre Ver is located near Upper Serangoon Road which is a main thoroughfare leading to the centre of the city.
Numerous bus services such as 13, 107, 133, 142, 147, 853 and NR6 can be found plying the route.
The condo is also within walking distance of Woodleigh and Potong Pasir MRT which is on the Purple North East line.
The line leads to Punggol in the North and Harbourfront in the South. Travel times to both these ends are approximately 20 mins.
According to OneMap, there are the following primary schools within a 2km radius of Tre Ver.
- St Andrew’s Junior School
- Bendemeer Primary
- Cedar Primary
- First Toa Payoh
- Hong Wen
- Kheng Cheng School
- Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary
- Maris Stella High School
- Pei Chun Public School
- St Gabriel’s Primary School
- Yangzheng Primary
Other secondary schools, institutes of higher education/learning, private and international schools include (not necessarily within 2 km)
- Cedar Girls
- St Andrews Secondary
- Bendemeer Secondary
Shopping, entertainment, food, drinks etc.
Nearby shopping malls include Junction 8 at Bishan, NEX at Seangoon, Singpost Centre and Paya Lebar Square at Paya Lebar and HDB Hub at Toa Payoh among others.
Contact us/register interest
Other project information
Link to Google Drive