Verandah Residences is an upcoming new launch condominium at Pasir Panjang by Oxley.
Verandah Residences quick navigation
- Verandah Residences development information
- Project location
- Floor plans
- Selling points
- Site plan
- Nearby amenities
- Oxley Holdings developer
- Contact us
Introduction video (3 min)
Verandah Residences is an upcoming condominium at Pasir Panjang. Built by Oxley, the development will feature 170 units ranging from 1 to 4 bedrooms and 3 strata terrace houses.
Located near Haw Par Villa MRT, numerous good schools, business parks and institutes of higher education, there is a high potential for rental demand in Verandah Residences.
Verandah Residences development information
The following table shows a summary of the key development information for Verandah Residences by Oxley.
|Project name||The Verandah Residences|
|Developer||Oxley Amber Pte ltd|
|Address||225 to 231C Pasir Panjang Road|
|Showflat location||South Buona Vista Road|
|Site area||89,620 sqft|
|Gross floor area||125,468 sqft|
|No of units||170|
|Date of legal completion||31 Dec 2026|
|No of storeys||4 blocks of 5 storey residential flats and
3 two-storey strata landed houses
|Unit mix||1 bedroom: 57 units
1 bedroom + study: 10 units
2 bedroom: 11 units
2 bedroom premium: 21 units
3 bedroom: 19 units
3 bedroom premium: 29 units
4 bedroom: 20 units
Strata landed house: 3 units
Total: 170 units
|Architect||DP Architects Pte Ltd|
|Landscape architect||Coen Design International Pte Ltd|
|Number of carparks||170 carpark lots and 3 handicap lots|
The inspiration of Verandah Residences was colonial-style villas built at the turn of the previous century. These were used to house colonial officials.
These stately homes, with their distinctive black painted timber beams and white-washed walls, were also balled “black and white bungalows”.
What made these black and white bungalows distinctive, were the presence of many tropical and local design elements.
Large verandahs at the front and sides were its signature feature. Broad overhanging
sloping roofs offered shade from the sun, while high ceilings, balconies, louvered windows and open interior spaces encouraged natural air flow and kept the house cool.
Now, these black and white bungalows are highly-coveted, due to their scarcity owing to urban redevelopment. They are also very much desired for their charm, for these bungalows evoke a nostalgic longing for the romance and elegance of a bygone era.
Verandah Residences location
Verandah residences is located at 225 to 231C Pasir Panjang Road while the show gallery is at South Buona Vista Road.
If you’re taking the bus, take service 200, alight at South Buona Vista and walk 1 min to the showflat.
Verandah Residences Floor Plans
Verandah Residences consist of a mix of 1 to 4 bedroom units and strata landed units.
A select few floors plans of each type of unit is shown.
1 bedroom 463 sqft
1 bedroom + study 603 sqft2 bedroom 646 sqft2 bedroom premium 689 sqft3 bedroom 969 sqft3 bedroom premium 1,001 sqft4 bedroom 1,249 sqftStrata Landed house 2,174 sqft
The unit mix is as follows.
|Verandah Residences Unit Type||No of units|
|1 bedroom + study||10|
|2 bedroom premium||21|
|3 bedroom premium||29|
All of the units are minutes walk from 2 MRT stations – Haw Par Villa and Pasir Panjang, a short drive from Vivocity, Sentosa and Mount Faber Park and 5 minutes from Science Park, NUS/NUH and Mapletree Business City.
Please see the following for Verandah Residence’s diagrammatic chart.
Starting from Units 1 to 34, a mix of 1 bedroom to 4 bedroom and strata landed houses are offered.
- 225 Pasir Panjang Road – Unit 1 to 9. Consisting of 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom premium and 4 bedroom units
- 227 Pasir Panjang Road – Unit 10 to 17. Consisting of 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom + study, 2 bedroom premium, 3 bedroom, 3 bedroom premium and 4 bedroom units
- 229 Pasir Panjang Road – Unit 18 to 25. Consisting of 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom + study, 2 bedroom premium, 3 bedroom, 3 bedroom premium and 4 bedroom units
- 231 Pasir Panjang Road – Unit 26 to 34. Consisting of 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 2 bedroom premium, 3 bedroom premium and 4 bedroom units
- Strata Terrace House – 231A, B and C
Verandah Residences pricing
1 bedroom units start from S$8xx. Further pricing information will be released shortly. Contact us to register interest and stay updated on the Verandah Residences at Pasir Panjang.
Some of the selling points of Verandah Residences built by Oxley include
- Haw Par Villa MRT is within 5 mins walk
- Rare freehold development with black & white colonial concept
- Fully functional layout without bay windows and planters
- Situated in prime location of district 5 (Core Central Region)
- Well connected by major expressways Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE0, Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE) and West Coast highway.
- Huge tenants pool Science Park, NUS, NUH, Japanese Schools, Alexandra Business Centre, PSA and Jurong Gateway.
- 10 mins drive to CBD, Orchard, Restorts World Sentosa and Marina Bay Sands
- 5 mins drive to NUS
- 4 mins drive to Science Park 2
- 24 hour amenities with minutes walk (famous prata shop, Macdonalds, 7-11 etc)
- Surrounded by shopping belts within 5 mins drive e.g. West Coast Plaza, ARC, Vivocity
- Close to educational institutions (UWCSEA, Japanese School, ACS independent, Singapore Polytechnic, NUS – Pre-school to University)
Verandah Residences Site Plan
Verandah Residences Facilities
Verandah Residences has many recreational facilities that are befitting of a modern and upscale condominium project.
The facilities include
- Function room
- Swimming pool (40m)
- Reflective pond
- Water feature
- Aqua gym
- Outdoor showers
- Lawn terrace
- Changing rooms
- Dining and BBQ pavilion
- Kid’s pavilion
- Kid’s pool
- Sand pit
- Chess deck
- Yoga deck
- Sky lounge
Verandah Residences Gallery
Verandah Residences panoramic view
Artist impression of view from main road
Tropical splendourSwimming poolDining and BBQ pavilionVerandah Residence poolside gymSky loungeMinutes away to modern amenities
600m to Haw Par Villa MRT station, 2 mins drive to Kent Ridge Park, 2 mins drive to Mapletree Business City, 5 mins drive to one-north, 6 mins drive to Vivocity, 12 mins drive to CBD, 3 mins drive to Singapore Science Park, 4 mins drive to NUS, 6 mins drive to United World College, 8 mins drive to Nan Hua Primary, 8 mins drive to ACS independent, 5 mins drive to The Japanese School
Around Verandah Residences (built by Oxley at Pasir Panjang) are a number of shopping malls, MRT stations, educational institutions and more that provide great convenience to residents.
- NTUC ARC: 2.4km and 4 mins drive
- Sheng Siong Supermarket: 4.2km and 7 mins drive
- West Coast wet market: 4.5km and 7 mins drive
- Cold Storage (West Coast Plaza): 4.5km and 7 mins drive
- Viva Vista Mall: 0.2km and 19 sec drive
- Alexandra Retail Centre: 2.3km and 4 mins drive
- Clementi Mall: 2.4km and 4 mins drive
- West Coast Plaza: 4.5km and 7 mins drive
- Holland village: 4.9km and 7 mins drive
- Vivocity: 5.7km and 9 mins drive
- Orchard Ion: 12.5km and 16 mins drive
- Bugis Junction: 12.2km and 16 mins drive
- Marina Bay Sands: 13.2km and 17 mins drive
- ACJC: 3.6km and 5 mins drive
- ACS Independent: 4.1km and 7 mins drive
- United World College of South East Asia (Dover): 4.1km and 7 mins drive
- NUS: 4.7km and 8 mins drive
- Singapore Polytechnic: 6.3km and 10 mins drive
- Waseda Shibuya Senior High School: 3.1km and 5 mins drive
- The Japanese Primary School: 3.6km and 6 mins drive
- The Japanese Secondary School: 5.2km and 7 mins drive
- Tanglin Secondary School: 6.1km and 8 mins drive
- Kent Ridge Secondary School: 6.1km and 8 mins drive
- Nan Hua High School: 5.7km and 8 mins drive
- Fairfield Methodist School (Primary): 3.3km and 5 mins drive
Markets and food centres
- 99 Buona Vista Kitchen Pte Ltd: 0.33km and 4 mins walk
- Fong Seng Nasi lemak: 2.6km and 4 mins drive
- Seah Im Food Centre: 4.0km and 7 mins drive
- Telok Blangah Market: 6km and 10 mins drive
- Singapore Science Park: 2.1km and 4 mins drive
- National University Hospital: 2.3km and 4 mins drive
- Fusionopolis: 3.6km and 5 mins drive
- Metropolis: 4km and 6 mins drive
- Sentosa: 8.9km and 15 mins drive
- Shenton Way: 10.5km and 13 mins drive
- St James Power Station: 11.9km and 17 mins drive
- West Coast Park: 6.9km and 9 mins drive
- Kent Ridge Park: 1.4km and 3 mins drive
- Telok Blangah Hill Park: 4.9km and 8 mins drive
- Mount Faber Park: 6.7km and 11 mins drive
- Keppel Bay: 4.2km and 7 mins drive
- 10, 30, 51, 143, 188, 200, 200A
Verandah Residences is a short drive from Star Vista, one of the more notable and popular malls in the West Coast area.
The Star Vista is an urban retail sanctuary set within a uniquely integrated and natural environment. It is Singapore’s first naturally cooled mall and residents of Verandah Residences have easy access to Star Vista via Alexandra Road and Commonwealth Avenue.
The Star Vista is part of a 15-storey mixed development built in Vista Exchange, one-north precinct. The integrated hub comprises a Civic and Cultural Zone anchored by a 5,000-seat Auditorium, as well as a Retail and Entertainment Zone. Strategically located next to Buona Vista MRT Interchange, the Star vista is well connected to 2 train lines and easy access to major roads and expressways. The integrated hub will serve the needs of more than 400,000 residents, students and working population in the immediate vicinity.
Verandah Residences at Pasir Panjang is also located near Vivocity.
Vivocity is Singapore’s largest shopping mall and located in the Harbourfront precinct of Bukit Merah.
Positioned as a first of its kind one-stop retail, entertainment and lifestyle destination, Vivocity is an iconic detination.
The name Vivocity captures Mapletree’s vision for the development and is derived from the word vivacity.
The word evokes a lifestyle experience that is modern, stimulating and accessible to everyone.
Residents of Verandah Residences at Pasir Panjang road will be able to enjoy access to Vivocity for their one stop shopping, entertainment and lifestyle needs.
Labrador Nature Reserve
A short distance from Verandah Residences is Labrador Nature Reserve.
Built on the edge of the secondary forest with a prime vantage point of the cliff-side vegetation and a picturesque view of the sea, Labrador Nature Reserve is an oasis of tranquillity and natural wonders. Thriving with wildlife, the park is a favourite haunt of nature lovers. It is not uncommon for visitors to hear songs from a variety of bird species, including those of the Oriental Magpie-robin and Black-naped Oriole. Take a leisurely stroll along one of the nature trails, and you may spot the resident squirrels scurrying up trees. Labrador Nature Reserve is part of the Southern Ridges, which also comprises Mount Faber Park, Telok Blangah Hill Park, and Kent Ridge Park.
For those who do not want to stay home in Verandah Residences, some things to do at Labrador Nature Reserve both on a weekday and weekend include bird watching, sightseeing, photography, barbecuing, dining & picnics, exercise & working out and fishing.
All these activities are available to residents of Verandah Residences near Pasir Panjang as Labrador Nature Reserve is about a 5 min drive away.
Kent Ridge Park
Kent Ridge Park is also another fantastic destination near Verandah Residences.
A historical park where one of the last battles for Singapore was fought during World War II, Kent Ridge Park is a great place for families and history buffs to learn about the heritage of our nation. Relive the history of World War II at the “Reflections Bukit Chandu” museum, located at one end of Canopy Walk.
Celebrate the end of civil strife by visiting the commemoration plaque at Carpark B, which was erected to mark the 50th anniversary of the end of World War II. If you are a fitness enthusiast, warm up at one of the 20 fitness stations located around the park before going for a jog on the tracks. Featuring natural vegetation and a high biodiversity of wildlife, Kent Ridge Park is also a favourite of nature lovers.
On the eastern side of the park towards the valley is a natural pond teeming with turtles and fish. Walk along Canopy Walk – an elevated boardwalk measuring 280-metres long linking HortPark to Kent Ridge Park – and you may just be able to catch sight of sunbirds, doves, squirrels, lizards, and white-crested laughing thrush.
With groves of Tembusu, Adinandras and Dillenias, you’ll hear the chirps of birds and the hums of insects as you stroll along the meandering paths of the park towards the two ponds at the foot of the ridge. Alternatively, take in magnificent views of off-shore islands such as Pulau Duran Darat from the various look-out points. Kent Ridge Park is part of the Southern Ridges, which also comprises Mount Faber Park, Telok Blangah Hill Park, HortPark and Labrador Nature Reserve.
In terms of healthcare, Alexandra Hospital is about a 5 min drive from Verandah Residences. Located along Alexandra Road and Queensway, the hospital will be a handy place to go if one falls ill and needs emergency attention.
National University of Singapore
One attractive feature of Verandah Residences, besides being near West Coast Park, is its proximity to NUS.
NUS is one of Singapore’s premier institute of higher learning and has research and academic capabilities that are one of the best in the world.
For investors in Verandah Residences, there is potential for units in the development to be leased out to staff, workers and researchers of NUS. Located only a short 3 to 5 min drive from NUS, Verandah Residences will appeal to renters who are looking to stay not too far and yet not too near their workplace/school.
Oxley Holdings Developer
Oxley Holdings is the developer of Verandah Residences. With a long history of developing property around Singapore and the region, Oxley Holdings is set to deliver a fantastic product in the form of Verandah Residences. Some of Oxley’s previous projects include Oxley Tower, The Rise @ Oxley, Floraville, The Commerze @ Irving and Oxley Bizhub among many others.
Besides Singapore, Oxley Holdings has extensive experience in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Cambodia, Malaysia and Indonesia among other countries.