Too many posts on PropertyInvestSG and don’t know where to start?
I’ve compiled the best content so that you can get to it straight from here. No more digging around. Enjoy!
- Start here with PropertyInvestSG’s homepage where articles are listed chronogically
- Zoom in on property related articles
- Keen on REITs? Check out our REIT articles
- We partner with 3rd party news providers to give you more than just property news. Check out our syndicated press releases
- You know you want to buy a project that can en-bloc, here’s how to spot condominiums with en-bloc potential
- Ever wondered how DC rates affect the en-bloc cycle? Here’s a primer on what DC rates are
A very comprehensive list of projects launched in Singapore. Floor plans, pricing, list of amenities, surrounding educational institutions and much more.
Get all the intelligence and market data for your next property investment.
- 120 Grange Road. Experience living in the heart of town, near Orchard Road and upcoming MRT stations.
- 1635 Residences. A quaint and rustic development at Sims Avenue and near Paya Lebar Quarter.
- 38 Carpmael. Stay in a quiet and leafy neighbourhood but enjoy the convenience of being near Paya Lebar Quarter.
- 8 Hullet. A rare project in Orchard that will speak volumes about where you are in life.
- Affinity Condo. A new condo on the Serangoon Ville HUDC site that was en-bloc’d.
- Amber 45. In the heart of Amber Road and near Marine Parade.
- Cayman Residences. At East Coast avenue, this project gives you access to the beach, good schools and good food.
- FiveNine @ Telok Kurau. A boutique apartment project in the heart of Telok Kurau.
- Garden Residences. A condo between Hougang and Ang Mo Kio that will benefit from the Cross Island Line.
- Highline Residences. A short stroll to Tiong Bahru MRT and you’re set for enjoying the good life.
- Jade Scape condo (ex Shunfu Ville HUDC). Own a piece of history with this condo that is walking distance to 3 MRT stations.
- Jui Residences. Own a slice of history with the building formerly known as the National Aerated Water Company.
- Le Quest. This condo is set to benefit from the Jurong Region Line, Jurong Lake District development and High Speed Rail Terminus.
- Martin Modern. Enjoy convenience in the heart of Robertson Quay. Need I say more?
- New Futura. One of the few condominium projects at Leonie Hill to breach the S$3,000 psf mark. Are you up for owning one?
- Parc Botannia. Fancy Jalan Kayu prata for supper? A short stroll and you’re there.
- Park Colonial. Woodleigh MRT at your doorstep. A few stops to Dhoby Ghaut. What more can you ask for?
- Queens Peak. Unparalleled convenience with a short hop and skip Queenstown, Redhill and Tiong Bahru.
- Rivercove Residences. Seamless connectivity to Punggol and the digital district.
- Riverfront Residences. Former Rio Casa HUDC at Serangoon; Wide river frontage and walking distance to Hougang MRT.
- Sea Pavilion Residences. Stay near East Coast park and the upcoming Bayshore MRT station on the Thomson East Coast Line.
- Tessensohn Residences. At the doorstep of town and right beside Farrer Park MRT.
- The Jovell. A condominium at Flora Drive, near Pasir Ris, Tampines and Changi Airport.
- The Opus. A luxury condominium by CDL at Amber Gardens.
- The Tapestry. One of the newest condominiums at Tampines Ave 10.
- Tre Ver. Previous Raintree Gardens site and a short distance to Woodleigh MRT.
- Twin Vew. A condo at West Coast Vale offering you unparalled views of West Coast and Pandan reservoir.
- Verandah Residences. A boutique apartment near Buona Vista and Pasir Panjang Road.
- Woodleigh Residences. A mixed use development by SPH and Kajima at the Woodleigh and Bidadari area.
- Ideo Mobi Rama 4
- Ideo Mobi Rangnam
- Own a piece of Bangkok with S$135,000. Life Sukhumvit 62 is near Bang Chak station and easily accessible to various parts of Bangkok.
Property market information
- Make an informed investment decision with all the REIT information you need in one page. PropertyInvestSG’s comprehensive REIT database has dividend yields, gearing, price to book ratios, year to date returns and much more
- We publish key information from government agencies every quarter in our residential market data compilation
- Same for the commercial market
- We compile for you the week’s property news and publish them every Sunday on our weekly news page.
Property investment tools
A whole suite of calculators, SIBOR rates, links to bank interest rates and more to help with your property purchase.
- New property loan calculator and available loan packages
- Refinance property loan calculator and available loan packages
- Full list of bank property loans
- Renovation loan packages
- TDSR/MSR affordability analysis
- TDSR commercial analysis calculator
- Monthly repayment calculator
- SIBR and SOR rates are critical in pricing of loans. Here’s a few easy to read and refer to graphs of historical SIBOR and SOR rates
- We believe in giving out things that add value to our readers. So here’s our free property report. We follow the PDPA, so don’t worry.
Personal finance and investment tools
- Personal loan calculator
- Mortgage insurance calculator and list of quotes
- Retirement savings plan calculator
Likeee us on social media. We love you.
Just who are we? Find out about PropertyInvestSG
Guest posts are love. Write in to us to tell us how much you want to guest post.
Our rates are really competitive and we sometimes don’t even charge a single cent. All we request from you is to like our Facebook and social media pages.
Fancy random? Check out other cool content